Planning to show that perfect flowy summer dress on the beach this summer? What's stopping you? Those untoned and fleshy arms? Worry no more, as in this article; we will share the five most effective tried and tested workouts that work the best in toning your arms. They are not that exhausting or intense; anyone can easily carry these forward. They are simple to do but powerful in roping effective results. With a few weeks, you will notice the difference and feel much more confident regarding your body. They will not only help you shed off those extra calories but will ensure that your arms look toned and beautiful. Most of these exercises and workouts just take not more than ten minutes. You don't have to spend hours during those exhausting exercises. Your arms will soon start to feel the strength seeping into your muscles and will be quite satisfied with the results.
Without further ado, let’s jump right into the details of each:
The Famous “Bicep Curls”:
Want to know the secret of your favourite fashion model's toned arms? It is most definitely the classic workout "Bicep Curls." It has been widely in use by exercise enthusiasts and active girls since forever. It is pretty simple to do this. It is famous for its ability to help you flex your muscles. If you are specifically yearning to ton your front arms, then this the best thing you can try. It will rope in some unbelievable benefits. Follow the directions below and get started:
- Take hold of your dumbbells firmly and put your arms on your sides.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells and bring them up to your shoulders, all the while hugging both of your elbows.
- Make sure that your arms don't sway or swing; if they do, it means you have chosen the unsuitable weights.
- Don't use heavier weights; make sure you are picking up the suitable amount of weight for your body.
- While hugging your elbows in synch with the side of the body, keep curling the weights up and down.
- Repeat the same step up to ten times in a go. Ensure to complete a set of three only in a day.
The Fashionable “Side Raise”:
Ever heard of "Lateral raise"? That is the other name of the side raise. It is also considered to be one of the best workouts for getting toned arms and enhancing the overall strength of your arms. Let's see how it is done.
- Start by standing tall and bend your knees a little.
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand, and make sure that your palms are facing inwards while your arms are hanging by either side.
- Slightly bending your elbows, gradually lift your arms and move them to the sides.
- Keep moving them till the dumbbells come in line with your shoulders.
- Ensure that your palms are in a position that they are facing downwards, towards the floor.
- Gradually lower your arms and keep repeating the steps until you complete eight to ten repetitions.
This exercise is most effective in toning the pectorals, core, and deltoids. Follow the steps to reap the amazing benefits.
- First of all, bend down to the push-up position, but the twist is, your feet need to be in the air while your knees are on the floor. Keep your arms straight while your hands are supposed to be below your chest and almost hugging each other, unlike the normal pushup.
- Then, bend your arms and tighten your abs as much as possible. Slowly move your chest in the direction of the floor.
- Keep your back utterly straight and your arms close to your sides.
- Make sure that your elbows are pointing behind and are not pointing outwards.
- Considering your initial position, straighten your arms in the same way that they were at the start.
- It is advised that you complete eight to ten reps in a go or more if convenient for you,
The Trendy “Bench Press”:
Looking for a simple yet effective exercise for the upper back, shoulders, and pectorals? Try this.
- Choose a comfortable weightlifting bench and lie down, relaxed, on your back.
- Put your feet firmly and sturdily on the ground and firmly grab the barbells using both of your hands.
- Pull down the barbell and bring it gradually towards your chest. Using the same pace, push it away from your chest in a steady motion.
- Pick the amount of weight and the repetition times according to your requirement and suitability.
- A maximum of eight to ten repetitions will be sufficient every day.
The Intimidating “Dumbbell Punch”:
This will work as an all-rounder and will work best for the whole upper body. It is not as complicated as it sounds. Just a few easy steps and you are on your way to get a toned upper body and strong arms.
- Stand with your feet apart as much as shoulder width. Firmly grab the dumbbells with your knees moderately bent and unstrained.
- While alternating back and forth, keep punching your arms in the air right in front of you. Repeat this step for one whole minute.
- While you keep doing it, ensure that the dumbbells are in line with your shoulders.
- Make sure that your hips are moving freely; you punch but don't feel inclined to keep jerking your body unnecessarily.
- Keep punching back and forth while holding the dumbbells.
- Repeat as per your convenience and requirement.
These are some of the simplest and most effective workouts that will help you achieve your dream toned arms. They will make your arms strong and robust from the inside and attractively toned from the outside. Now you won't have to worry about your arms looking baggy in that flowy summer sleeveless dress. Keep doing these workouts for a couple of weeks, and you will soon start noticing the difference!